Falling Out

Day 1,
I looked back...
A few footsteps from here
Not too far yet not too near
Still, I don't understand how
How I can look at you now
And still not see you.

Day 2,
I tried to tell you...
You listened but weren't paying attention
Bodies intertwined as souls fought to repel
Still, I don understand one minor thing
How could you be so calm
As it stormed on all realms of our love?

Day 3,
I wrote it down
Every bit of hurt, every bit of pain,
I let ink and paper be the judge of character
My face leaked droplets of devotion
Cleansing my soul of addiction
It's a good sign, isn't it?

Day 4,
I walked towards the door
but my feet glued themselves to your floor
couldn't move a muscle, I couldn't flinch,
but effortlessly let my thoughts wander,
My muscles tensed, and I'm giving up.
Wait, is this the end? 
But it can't be.
Right?

Day 5
I'm still breathing
Pumping air into a lifeless doll
morning sunshine yet I'm a darkened soul
You made sure I lost the spark
How could u walk so fast
Knowing I can't keep up

Day 6...

Day 6...

Six days is a lot...

Isn't it?




Comments

  1. This is beautiful. With more practice..utakuja kuwapita kina Atticus😂😂❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do better 😂💃💃💃

      Delete
  2. Lulu, I love your work. I can't wait for more that is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular

Soft Spot

BINTI FROM ABROAD